Anybody see "Alone in the Wilderness?"

argument/implication

True, but the opposite is somewhat true. If you choose to be a loner and shun the rest of society, you had better be self reliant to survive.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

True, but that way you don't contribute to the gene pool ... which goes right back to my original statment.

Reply to
Swingman

Not to minimize the incredible story, but I have watched this film repeatedly and there are at least two scenes shot by a camera person; one is which the camera pans following him walking, the other in which the camera is being carried hand-held by someone walking a short distance away.

Reply to
Mike

I noticed that and assumed that the plane pilot was at the controls for a couple of very brief sequences. The protagonist was alone for 99 percent or so of the shots and in most the top of his head was cut off by the camera, which a second human operator would not do. I'm thinking the camera was on a tripod and the shots framed incorrectly..

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Reply to