Any one have Grizzly dovetail jig?

Any one have a Grizzly HO983 dovetail jig that can give me the spacing measurements on the template mounting holes. The reason I ask is that I picked up a dovetail jig at an estate sale and it has no markings. I'm pretty sure it's Harbor Freight, Grizzly or Rockler. I want to order some other templates preferably from Grizzly but would like to verify fit first. The mounting holes on mine are spaced 1 5/8 inch front to back and

15 7/8 inch side to side. Would really appreciate it if someone could verify this for me. RM~
Reply to
Rob Mills

call them up. griz is pretty good about that sort of thing.

Reply to
bridgerfafc

That's probably what I'll wind up doing, they seem to have more templates available. Thanks, RM~

Reply to
Rob Mills