anti noise built in

any tools have anti noise built in to the tool

this would be the best thing and the best place to do it

with compute tech so cheap if it is not available now i would guess it is not far away

my planer is so loud it may be unholy

Reply to
Electric Comet

When that technology is developed, surely automated punctuation can't be far behind.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Electric Comet wrote in news:npd4d8$648$1 @dont-email.me:

Yes, lots of them. It runs the gammit from link belts to automotive style belts on the Ridgid 3650 TS, to noise absorbing foams inside the head of a Fein.

There's no doubt about it, your planer is unholy. It's a man-made object and can be used for God's purposes but it is inherently not holy. It's better that way, for it can be what it is: just a tool.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I've got some pretty quiet hand tools :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

same here. After 10 , I have to goto hand tools when the wife is back in school.

Reply to
woodchucker

All power tools have such a feature. If it is too noisy when running, look for a switch labeled on/off and move the button to off.

Reply to
Phil Kangas

some are some are not

hammer is loud