Anti-gloat and a big GRRRRRR!

Thanks for trying, but this is a town of 400, more than a hundred miles from anything that can even remotely be called a "suburb".

Being a tree on a 120 year old homeplace, it probably had seen a nail, bullet, or BB on occasion.

The chemicals it might put out will be vented out the flue, and (given the prevailing winds), right towards my mother's house. Thanks again! :-/

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

Go get the pieces and make turnings, or gift/trade your turner friends.

The pieces with the wildest figure can be saved, even in short lengths, for resawing into boxmaking veneer.

I watched a guy in Missouri feeding chunks of walnut of enviable size into his boiler, and I burn cherry when I have too much on the deck, so perhaps it's that location,location, location bit.

Reply to
George