Another question regarding AMT equipment - an AMT miter vise

Folks, as I have recently been going through a lot of my dad's old woodworking equipment, I found what looks like a miter vise (on steroids). It is an AMT miter vise, and is very heavy duty. Heavy castings, and he mounted it on a board (to be held down on a bench). Does anyone have the instructions for this, or any suggestions or experience using this equipment? This is not one of your little miter vises, this thing must weigh at least 10 pounds! Thanks so much in advance, who appreciates greatly your suggesions and advice, Richard

Reply to
Richard

Other then AMT is out of the wood working tool business, no. They once released this statement... "AMT no longer has any information on woodworking machinery products, and does not provide support."

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg