Angle help

:-(

| ... mine is. :)

Ok, ok - you suck!

;-)

Morris Dovey

The CALCULATOR IN WINDOWS is located in the Progrms; Acessories menu. Find it, RIGHT CLICK on it and select Pin To Start Menu, then it will be avaialbl easily.

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

I found an old (and fully functional including the tape printer and mag card reader!) HP 97 on eBay a couple of years ago for the same reason...

Little hard to put in the pocket :), but it lives right here beside the terminal...

--

Reply to
dpb

Google "Microsoft Calculator Plus." It's the same as the calculator, but has a full conversions feature built in. Another easier to get to calculator is Start - Run - calc.

DanG wrote: | Start | All programs | Accessories | Calculator | | Once started, in View you can change to a scientific calculator | with the trig keys.

If you use the calculator frequently, you can follow the path DanG provided to find the little bugger, then right click on its icon and drag it back to the "Start" menu. I'd suggest choosing the "Create shortcut" option, then right clicking on the shortcut icon and selecting "Rename" so you can call the shortcut "Calculator".

--etc

Reply to
<Joe

Joe wrote