Amazon is smokin'...

SWMBO "ordered" me to decide on my annual Holiday tool (no pun intended) and either tell her to pick it up at the local Woodcraft or order it myself (to ensure no mistakes).

I ordered the Delta OSS from Amazon on Sunday morning (Dec 12th). Found it on my doorstep today (Tues the 14th).

Free shipping too.

Won't let me open it till the big day tho :-(

Sometimes, Amazon amazes me. Wonder if they are making money?

Lou

Reply to
loutent

They do drop shipping from many manufacturers and it seems that Delta has a warehouse near you! Yes I think Amazon is doing OK even if they make $1 per order many many many orders turn into big bucks! I ordered something from buy.com on Monday afternoon and it was on my door step Tuesday when I came home!

Rich

Reply to
Rich

I don't know about drop shipping, but Amazon Tool Crib has a huge warehouse in Grand Forks ND, that is full of tools. I was in it on other bussiness and was drooling over the line up of tools heading out on the conveyor belt! Greg

Reply to
Greg O