Alternative to Briwax?

I purchased some regular Briwax for a wax finish on top of a walnut table I recently completed. I've decided that I don't like the minty scent of toluene, so I'm looking for a replacement. I know that Briwax has a toluene-free version, but I'd just like to know if someone can recommend anything else.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

nospambob

I tried the toluene-free version of Bri-wax, and didn't like it at all.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Somehow, that's what I was afraid of, which is why I solicited some alternatives. Thanks for the info.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Minwax Finishing Wax?