AIR LINES

You can save a few bucks by putting quick connects on the regulators and lube units and connecting them where and when you need them.

I actually prefer a regulator right at the tool for spraying and with smaller nail guns.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Is the CPVC considered just as bad as PVC for air or ?? I know the regular plumbing grade CPVC is somewhat more flexible compared to PVC, perhaps it is less likely to shatter when it ruptures.

Reply to
Larry W

Groan!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bill in Detroit

Whereas secular communities are completely rational, right? Why is it that people feel qualified to critique the Amish's decisions on how they choose to live? I promise you they don't stay awake nights wondering if you accept their lifestyle.

todd

Reply to
todd

Reply to