Air hose reel question

I need a self-rewinding compressed air hose reel only, got the hose. Does anyone know where I can get the reel without the hose? GCS

Reply to
RESPITE95

Harbor Freight has them at the local store - check their web site.

Reply to
Bob S.

tshiker

if you can't find one without, Sears has a number of reels of varying quality. They have a variety of models, some pretty reasonably priced. I'd love one if I could find a spot in my shop to mount it out of the way.

dave

RESPITE95 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave