Advice on "drop front supports"

I am building a desk with a drop front; like a secretary's desk, only at a

90 rather than a 120 degree angle when closed.

The only supports I have found are at Rockler

?sku=1163&filter=31040
nicest one seems to be the second, but it looks quite complicated, and I am not sure it will work at 90 degrees. The first looks kind of bulky and maybe not as secure as the other two, but it comes in antique brass, which I want. The third looks easiest to install, but maybe a little cheap.

If anyone has used these items and can tell me more about them, I would be very grateful. Or, if you can suggest another product (even at another supplier) that would be good also.

Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

nospambob