Adjustable Height Workbench

Reply to
Bill

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:33:47 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels" scrawled the following:

Is that the one with N-space storage in it? Cool!

-- Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. -- Earl Warren

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:03:04 -0700 (PDT), the infamous "jack-bench.com" scrawled the following:

Charlie, the only way to apologize is to build and send free benches to each and every one of us here on the Wreck. Got my address? ;)

P.S: Welcome to the Wreck, the hard way.

-- Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. -- Earl Warren

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I hope you find the time. Your furniture idea transposed into the garden furniture I built has earned me permanent barbeque rights and that's a nice thing to have considering I live in an apartment.

Reply to
Upscale

On 30 Mar 2010 00:56:18 GMT, the infamous snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) scrawled the following:

No, it's probably due to the the templates that are included with each set of 11x17" plans.

-- Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. -- Earl Warren

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hi Leon,

You are right. I am hoping to get the word out about my bench design. And, the way I introduced myself here was obviously not the way to do it! I would like to extend my apologies for that. I did remove the original posting as soon as I saw Ed's response, or at least I tried to remove it. I really should have gotten to know more about the group before posting anything.

Charlie

Well thanks for responding and please DO stick around. We would certainly enjoy your input.

Reply to
Leon

Wooooo I just pissed my pants. :~)

Reply to
Leon

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:35:25 -0500, the infamous "Leon" scrawled the following:

Aw, you guys are just too easy. ;)

-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing

Reply to
Larry Jaques