A Race to ...

Excellent!.

Reply to
Robatoy

Thank you kindly!

Reply to
Swingman

Thanks ... however, "instant" is a relative term. That big, overgrown jewelry box took longer, from start to finish, than it does for me to make the cabinets for an entire kitchen.

Reply to
Swingman

Yeah, but her kids won't be fighting over Mom's kitchen cabinets in 80 years.

Wonderful work. Hopefully I'll be able to gift something that nice to someone one day.

-Nathan

Reply to
N Hurst

WOW! That is the balls!. Very nice work. The documentation is pretty slick too. Where do you get the time???

-jtpr

Reply to
jtpr

LOL ... but they would have the oppotunity if they buy one of the house with my kitchen cabinets! :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Reply to
Swingman

Thank you!

Work, being mostly wood/building related these past few years, is usually done close to the shop, if not in it, and what isn't is heavily cell phone oriented ... and the "documentation" is sort of a pleasant-to-me, very early morning, compulsion that goes along with it. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Right!

The "instant" part comes at the presentation of the gift!

Reply to
B A R R Y