A pat on th e back for WoodWorkers Hardware and UPS

I have been buying form Woodworkers hardware for several years now and have always been happy with pricing and service. Tuesday last week I ordered some drawer slides and expected to see them 1 week later. Yesterday, Wednesday I still had not received the package. With a call to Woodworkers Hardware to find out what the hold up was I found out that UPS had damaged the shipment and my package had been returned to Woodworkers Hardware, apparently shortly before I called. In so much that I am working on a dead line I inquired how I could get the replacement order more quickly than next week. I asked If UPS would take care of sending it to me Overnight. The sales rep with Woodworkers Hardware indicated that he would check with UPS and call me back. 10 minutes later Woodworkers Hardware called my back with the information that UPS would cover the cost of Overnighting the order to me. I got the order this morning at 10 a.m. This is why I continue to buy from Woodworkers Hardware. They simply take care of business.

Reply to
Leon