A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

I just signed up and logged in - all for free. I enjoy this group but I'm all for any new sources of knowledge. Thanks for the heads up Joe.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Consider it borrowed.

Look at the area where the contrails go off the top left of the screen. That's right about where my little airplane would be like a kayak in the Perfect Storm.

Reply to
B A R R Y

On Jan 27, 7:53 am, B A R R Y wrote: WOW! Great shot!

I knew you'd like to see that if you hadn't already.

Rip the wings right off a Pitt. What about a guy in an UltraLite?..hehehehe

You read and learn about safety/exclusion zones and I often thought that a few miles were a bit over-cautious, but then I saw this. I really like the way the air is slightly different between left and right vortex...almost looking like a slide the width of the wingspan. Like a huge sheet.

Reply to
Robatoy

Another:

Robatoy