A discovery: Inserting Threaded Inserts

Got'cha!

Reply to
Leon

Yeah I use the hex driver and hex style if at all possible.

Reply to
Leon

Don't take anyone's word for it, try it yourself.

Learn to do it this way and, if you want ease of use and accuracy, I guarantee you will never go back doing it any other way:

Swingman

Yeah! Those are way different than my brass inserts, the slot is on the outer perimeter of the insert and in the threads. The ones I have are not.

Reply to
Leon