A&C Kitchen Dining Set - The fat lady still has to ....

The floors in question are only 4+ years old. Built the house back in early

02, SWMBO picked the color, and I left the choice of finish up to the sub ... I was out of town for that week and was never happy with the sanding job they did.
Reply to
Swingman

Thanks for all of your posts. You post good information, answer intelligent questions, and post a lot of information for those of us that aren't up to your level yet.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M