Subject Author Posted Replies

Stolen WoodMizer sawmill
Reported stolen today from Tallapoosa, GA: 1994 WoodMizer mill, model LT40HDG24, serial # 456A52416RIAE4498 Teresa Pilcher with the Haralson County Police Dept. is the investigator. (770) 646-2011...
14
14

Anyone using the Work Sharp 3000 tool sharpener ?
I've read many of the available online reviews in several forums and this looks like it might be the kind of thing I'm looking for. Try as I might I've never become an expert at sharpening hand tools....
12
12

Re: Amazing Carver
Agreed ... woodworkers should never neander away from the Norm.
1
1

Center Mount Slide Excess Inventory: Where can I sell it.
One of my customers has gone out of business and I have TOO MANY center mount slides in my inventory. I have posted a classified ad on Are there any other good places to sell excess slide inventory? I...
5
5

Need help identifying hinge
have kitchen cabinets that have European style hinges which I need to replace. I am having trouble identifying the manufacturer, Does anybody recognize this hinge brand? have been told it could be...
4
4

Dewalt DW616PK Router?
Does anyone have any experience the Dewalt DW616PK router? I can get one for 125.00 (barely used). It seems like a good price, unless there's some known problem with this model. Thanks, S
7
7

DIY Hybrid Car Kits Electrifying The Market
There are some folks who are thinking about owning a hybrid vehicle, yet are not ready to make the financial commitment of buying a new one. They may also not be ready to give up their main form of...

Re: Delta SS350LS 16" Scroll Saw Review
This unit is a reject. Return it for a replacement new saw. Not even a factory re-built should be as bad as your pictures. There must be absolutely no side to side motion of the blade during the...
9
9

Tersa Knives Australia
Hi guys, I'm looking at the market for Tersa knives in Australia. Does anyone know if they are extensively used? If so do you have an idea of cost HSS or carbide? Many thanks for your help. Best...

Salvaged countertop converted to TableSaw Cabinet
Hi, gang - Scrounged a countetop from a Restaurant remodel & turned it into a cabinet for my benchtop Table Saw. The countertop is laminate over particle, about 2" thick - the rest of the carcase is...
7
7

Sharpening Saw Blades?
Where do folks send their table saw blades for sharpening? I sent my Forrest blade back to them and they did a good job, but it wasn't exactly cheap. Now I am wondering what to do with the Makita...
18
18

Grizzly H6196 Professional 5 pc. Woodworking Kit
Any chance anyone here has purchased this set? I'd be curious to hear their opinion of the set. 'm looking to acquire six sets of tools for use in teaching adults and youth basic woodworking skills...

Shipping discount available on UHMW, Delrin, Nylons and Teflons
Hi, everybody, Got a bit of news for you; For the rest of November and all of December, we're offering special shipping discounts for those people that buy $50 or more of any of our plastic offcuts at...

Sauer & Steiner anyone?
Just curious, do any of you have a Sauer & Steiner hand plane? I need to smooth out some old barn boards I just pulled off and was wondering if I could try it out. JP
6
6

OT - Geothermal Heat issue...?
Howdy, This is way OT...(again), but: We heat and cool our home geothermally (water to air system.) We would, of course, like to decrease our costs further if we can, and so have explored the benefits...
87
87