Subject Author Posted Replies

Fibre Board For A Zero Clearance Insert
My elderly Craftsman TS needed a zero clearance insert. Because of the design of the TS, 1/8" fiber board seemed to fit perfectly. Is there any reason not use use this material in this context (as...
10
10

OSB1 OSB2
We need OSB1 and OSB2. 9-11 MM Dimensions : Standart

Laminated Lumber
Just had the rerun of NYW where they built shop accessories using commercial laminated lumber. SFWIW, you make a lot of these laminations building a boat. A 4x8 sheet of 12mm, 4 ply, CDX is your...

NOW ACCEPTING OPINIONS: Finish for Peruvian Walnut countertop
I'm just finishing up construction of a counter and I'm wondering what finish to use. I've got one strong recommendation for "osmo oil", a few for just tung oil and one person who says I'm nuts if I...
8
8

Cardboard? under wood sills on concrete slab
Pulled an old rotted out sill off (having removed the old rotted out wall above it--it was too far gone to be worth trying to save) and found under the sill something that looks like soaking wet...
9
9

OT: Just a test
This is just a test from an user. Phil
1
1

TITANIUM IONIC HAIR STRAIGHTENER
We are specialized in Hogan shoes china wholesale sell offers from China wholesale and manufacturers.we also sale and Wholesale all of Hogan shoes china wholesale,we have many type of Hogan shoes...

Wind gizmos
I'm looking for plans to make some kind of wind driven gizmo/toy to place around a small pond/lake to hopefully frighten Canadian Honkers away. RM~
9
9

Once a carpenter, always a carpenter
Warning: this is a cartoon involving Jesus on the cross. Some Christians may find it to be in poor taste. I thought it was funny. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
3
3

Off Topic- funny Craig's list post from Alaska
My sister-in-law sent this to me and I thought it was amuzing enough to share, even though it sounds like a few other posts I've seen over the years. Hope you get a chuckle out of it too. Marc
5
5

Making a shelf unit
My wife and I currently have two shelf units in our house: are 25+ years old and I would like to make a 3rd shelf unit that is similar to these. I can find shelves with no problem but I am having a...
12
12

OT 400K, man I was waaay off.
you think it was the Vatican that bought it??
2
2

How to finish QS White Oak Panelling & bench in bedroom
I recently finished building a QS White Oak bench, shelves, and surrouding panelling for our mudroom entrance. My goals in finishing are: - I would like to darken the wood (a little) and bring out...
25
25

fine polishing wood
HI I was lucky enough to get some good advice a little while back about various compounds for polishing wood, such as white diamnond carnuba wax, and tripoli. I forgot to ask, how should you apply...
3
3

Solsr Lux for exterio use
Anybody have experience using solar lux on exterior projects? I know someone who had an ipe bench made and asked for a solar lux stain because they like the color. They also asked that no sealer coat...
7
7