Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Argh!!!! Sketchup
Start a rectangle, left click to start and drag the rectangle in the direction you want it to go, then type 2.24,4 and enter, Now select the push pull icon or type "P". Click the rectangle surface and...
9
9

RE: O/T: Forgotten Cleveland
Found this strictly by accident. Spent a lot of years in Metro Cleveland. Starting with the riots in 1966, the area started it's slippery slide. It is a great city, it's just the weather. it's going...
11
11

Merry Christmas and iPhone App(s)
First of all, Merry Christmas to you all. Anyone using smartphone apps for woodworking? If so, what are your recommendations of a good app, specifically for the iPhone? Thanks
16
16

RE: O/T: I Remember
Sorry you folks east of the desert are getting hammered weather wise, but today's weather in SoCal is why I threw my stuff in a diesel '84 Rabbit and headed west. Lew

Door Panel Question
This may be a stupid question, but this stupid person doesn't know the answer. When making panel doors, do you glue the panels in the slots or not glue them? I thought I recalled reading/hearing about...
7
7

Hydro Workers
Several days ago, I mentioned that under great strife, the US would be up here helping us Canadians out. Well, that statement was a little prophetic. Toronto area is going through a major cold snap,...
12
12

RE: O/T: Time Will Tell
I have a 1999 Toyota Tacoma P/U truck with 128,000 miles on it. Today it started running "Rough" so stopped by my mechanic to have it checked out. Turns out that a spark plug wire had shorted out. An...
54
54

Re: TWO TALL, SKINNY LAWYERS
------------------------------------------------- You and tall skinny lawyers. Who knew? Lew
4
4

Merry Christmas
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. And, remembering those who have gone before us. ~ Robatoy, one year ago.
12
12

Mods to K body type blocks
I bought 2 sets of k blocks from woodcraft... but they were not Bessey's they were woodcraft brand.. one set came with clamps (bessey clamps branded woodcraft) the other set I bought so I could do...
8
8

OT:NSA
This morning on CBS, a former CIA exec was on, he was appointed to Obama's council to review the NSA. This idiot, thinks that instead of the NSA holding the data, we should give this data to a private...
1
1

Turning Bowls, on the Table saw and the Router Table
Woodworking Jigs! Making Wood Bowls on a table saw! Craziest Table Saw Jig on the Planet. This is my proto type I will have the final one done some time this yr and have plans available for ti....
9
9

PING Chairman - OT
Chairman, I think you are in the Dallas area. Do you, have you, ever used a folding machine for making your welt cording applications? If so, how well do they work? *It's actually an accessory to your...
4
4

Shop vacuum pressure
I am going to use a rolling Shop-Vac (trade name) and 2.5" hose. I want to use it to pick up pecans to be easier on my back, and to put them into a 55 gallon barrel, making them more effective to...
11
11

OT: dentist
My wife went to the dentist today. $150 for a simple cleaning plus a few pictures (not X-rays). Told her she needed two fillings - $525 each. Plus a crown - $1050. Doesn't this seem a bit steep? I...
44
44