220 electrical outlets?

Which is why underfloor heating wins every time. Insulate to silly levels under the floor, in the walls and roof. Keep the concrete slab at around 15-17 deg C (58 - 63 deg F) and your toes keep warm, you avoid rust on all your tools and you don't sweat like a pig when you do any manual work.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks for any recommendations or advice any one has.

Reply to
Kate

I have that too Mac... never again. Kate

May or may not effect a shop, but our kitchen has a "ductless" range hood and I'll never do that again... IMO, an activated charcoal filter doesn't replace venting heat and exhaust outside..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
Kate