Subject Author Posted Replies

fmshop
Vendita online Informatica Telefonia Tv Elettronica di consumo - i migliori brands

Bending thin wooden "rods"
For a school project, my son's building something which requires that he use curved wooden "rods". Not really rods, but 1/4" square bar stock (best term I can think of). A friend had a lot of wood...
5
5

Coarse Thread Pocket Screws for Melamine Construction?
Greetings! I am building some cabinets out of melamine and would rather not invest in a Confirmat step bit and screws if I don't have to. Would coarse thread pocket screws be an adequate substitute? I...
17
17

Advice needed on prices for used equipment at an auction
An auction I am going to tomorrow night has several good items. Can I get your advice on the maximum I should bid on them? They look to be in good condition as most of the stuff this guy had seems...
6
6

10 foot tape measure
Canada’s best deals on brands like Apple, Samsung, Dyson and many more. Save up to 80% off with factorydirect.ca
2
2

Question about new product (to me anyway)
Anyone ever use the Matrix XtremeSaw product ('m probably going to quote a machine to drive one of these buggers in a production drilling environment, but want to know if they actually can drill a 8+...
4
4

Hand Held Planer
Does anyone know of a hand held planer with a dischargr port to which a vacuum can be connected?? Wilson
5
5

Unknown Band Saw on Ebay
I was wondering if anyone could identify the make of a band saw on ebay. 290073936454 looks a lot like a Delta 14 inch except it has a "rounded rectangular" top as opposed to the round top that all...
4
4

Anybody ever use those interlocking floor tiles?
Like these? 'm going to be building my workshop in a 20x20 garage with a cement floor. I saw these in a home show the other night and thought they were cool. But would I be able to roll around my...
21
21

FS: High volume 1.5HP dust extractor with sub micron filter
Are you looking to upgrade you dust extraction - check out http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem

Cutting A Headboard To Make It King Sized
I have an old bedroom set, but certainly not antique. Headboard, footboard, two nightstands, a dresser and a wall mirror. A very large wall mirror. 51.5" wide and 31.5" high. Got it from my...
3
3

Book Buying On eBay
I regularly buy books of various sorts. I get a few off of eBay, out of print books I can't find anywhere else. Mostly I just cruise eBay to get titles of books I'd be interested in buying, then check...
23
23

Mixing Paint - or Whatever
For what it's worth my grandfather devised an electric stirrer to mix paint. He'd puch a small hole in the center of the paint can lid. Then cut a length of coat hanger, bend it to fit inside the can,...
1
1

Srone wear with LV Mk.2 sharpening jig
I'm awfully close to getting one of these, but I have to wonder how big a deal it is that only the middle few inches of a stone can be used. At least that's what it looks like - from the roller to the...
6
6

Saving Partial Cans of Paint
This's been covered before. And people go on about using propane, and what all. But I never saw this one before. Not original with me, I just ran across it a day or so ago, but seems excellent. Take...
14
14