Subject Author Posted Replies

Sometimes stuff fits the first time.
It is the only Craftsman piece I own. It is a Nikle... for close to half the price. If the max. nail length doesn't impede you, then it is a good deal. It justifies itself when making 5-piece doors......
9
9

WW tips by email
That one is a good one and useful to have a depth gauge in the shop.
1
1

bullnose rabbet plane
at the time of my first post I didn't have the stanley number. I was hoping someone would look at the ebay auction and ID the 'lil bastard. as it turned out, I was able to spot it on Pat's site. as...
9
9

Bosch 10.8v drill/driver
I've had one for about 7 months. It works great, particularly for attaching hinges, slides, and handles. I've put in over 400 screws (#6x5/8") with one battery. It comes with 2 batteries and recharges...
3
3

FIY HTC Wev Site
I discovered a few days ago that HTC finally has a web site. News to me, maybe not to you. Affinity Tool is proud to include HTC in our product portfolio, and to offer their full line of roller...

Ping Leon - PC Speedbloc clamps (again)
Okay so I originally thought it was working fine with just one of the clamps, but that was just on small stuff, smaller than the pad itself. When I tried it on a larger board it had a mind of its own,...
2
2

Re: ROTFLMAO -- Russian gangster built a 13 story WOODEN house
Where do you want to put that match? Mark
2
2

Millwork Detailing
Hello, I am a vendor of millwork drafting and design. If you are interested in outsourcing your drafting please contact me. For sample work please visit . Services I provide shop drawings to AWI...

is there such a thing as a locking hinge?
Obviously I only have the vaguest idea what you are talking about but fwiw the only hinge I have ever seen which locked in an open position was described as a 'Butler's Table Hinge' A Butler's Table...
3
3

What is it? CLXIII
R.H. wrote:
25
25

DeVilbiss spray gun
You've got my attention with this comment. I think both Robert and I assumed this gun was being used in a syphone set up and not in a pressure setup. Touchup guns are really best suited for small work...
11
11

edge banding?
How well does the heat activated glue on wood edging (the rolled stuff) hold on ply? If it's a good bond what should I do to prep the laminated edges. Thanks in advance Lee
2
2

Attaching Top--Formula?
Hiya, I'm wondering if there's any sort of "standard" for how many screws to use to attach tops? I've got a top that is 24Wx58Lx3/4 thick that's going on top of a dresser carcass. I plan to screw the...
3
3

Trees
As people into wood, you might like this list: "A tree is a wonderful living organism which gives shelter, food, warmth and protection to all living things. It even gives shade to those who wield an...

Dust Collection Problems
I have used a Delta 22-580 for approx. 3yrs. I originally used a 2hp bagged dust collector with it. It filled the bags too quickly. Installed a "trash can separator" between the planer and the dust...
13
13