Worried about cold weather and pipes freezing

I'm worried, I went on vacation when the weather Amat home was mild now it appears that tonight it's getting into the teens and tomorrow night around 6 F (I get home that afternoon) and my heat's not on! I live in upstate NY, my house is well insulated and I've never had pipe problems but the low temps worry me. There's no one I can call to help. All my water pipes are interior. The last few weeks have been mild I had no idea this was forecasted, as. a matter of fact it wasn't. I'm hoping that sunny and warmer daytime hours and a little praying will help. Any thoughts?

Reply to
Anonymous