Water to kitchen faucet/spayer and dishwasher won't run.

I had this problem a few weeks ago, but it I thought it resolved itself. It started by me trying to spray the sprayer to my kitchen faucet and the sink would make loud sounds while trying to use the sprayer. I then tried to run the faucet and it to would cause the sink to make noise also. I started noticing that the water pressure would increase and decrease, and also drip. At times the water would not come on when I try to turn on the faucet. The faucet would also start on its own. All this being a few weeks prior to the issue now at hand which is my kitchen faucet will not come on at all now. The dishwasher also will not run.

Reply to
Tonya