where can i get a new thermostat for my 0807 stripper

No further details provided

Reply to
Anonymous

I did have a hard time placing this questions since it originally had no category. But I am placing it in "Wallpaper" because I think you are talking about a steam wallpaper stripper. Are you talking about Beeline Professional Stripmaster model 0807 ? I do see references to it but not familiar with the device itself. Are you sure you do need a new thermostat? Does it shut off often?

Reply to
homeowners