Subject Author Posted Replies

what is this????
https://ibb.co/mhyk6zxhttps://ibb.co/5rG3zfnhttps://ibb.co/bPWjTkn Image DSCF3284 hosted in ImgBB Image DSCF3286 hosted in ImgBB Image DSCF3287 hosted in ImgBB
13

Running 2 x camp fridges off one gas bottle
Hi All, I currently use a gas fridge when I go camping. This year we will need 2. Is it feasible to run 2 fridges of one (Calor Butane) bottle? Or do I need one bottle and regulator per fridge?
11
11

Overheating Nextbase 322 GW
My Nextbase 322 GW gets hot, is this normal?

Drilling/cutting a 30 mm hole in 0.8 mm aluminium
I need to cut a 30 mm hole in some 0.8 mm aluminium. I have various hole cutting devices such as Forstner bits but they are for wood. Is there anything clever for cutting holes in metal sheets? Cheers...
25
25

OT: Container ship fire and the butterfly effect.
I caught the back half of a thing on TV (Quest I think) last night where they were covering a container ship that suffered a fire then explosion in one of it's container holds that burnt for a month....
6
6

Cherry picker for small soffit repair?
This is for the repair of a small area of soffit on a 3 storey building. The justification was that zip-up towers on wheels are no longer legal in such a situation. Can this be true?
15
15

EICR
Hi, I've just had an EICR performed on a property that I let. I wasn't present during the test and my tenant has reported the following back to me (I'm too impatient to wait for the full report which...
35
35

Steam Gift Card scam?
A friend has asked me to buy £00 worth 0f Steam gift cards as a present for her niece, and asks that I scratch off the backs to reveal PIN numbers, and then send a photo of them to her. This sounds...
30
30

Lapolla
Hi all, I was cold called by someone trying to get me interested in spraying foam called "lapolla" onto the underside my roof. I declined. Anyone have any expreience or expert knowledge of this...
9
9

Strange (and very annoying !!!!!) lockup
Any known bugs here? ... W10 with FireFox Usually in the evening. I'll look at both of my gmail accounts, but when signing out of the second, the laptop freezes with the disk light on. There's no...
23
23

Ceramic Sink rust appearing
We have a very old white ceramic sink and draining board unit. Rust is beginning to appear between the white enamel sink bottom and the stainless steel sink drain hole. Could anyone recommend a course...
4
4

Ventilation
Got a vent in the floor for 20years is it still legal

Optically transparent covering?
I have added an ambient light level sensor to my Home Assistant setup and it seems to work very well (snapshot taken just now). 've currently got it on an internal South facing windowsill so it will...
22
22

Moving appliances
I need to move some heavy appliances - washing machine, fridge freezer etc - by a few dozen metres (hard surface), including over a door sill. Can anyone recommend what's the best way to do this...
29
29

OT - priced to sell in bulk
for £10.90 2 for £24.99 3 for £39.99 No, I don't understand it. Cheers Dave R Muck Buckets & Builders Tubs | Fabric type: 100% Cotton
10
10