Re: Toilet handle: cisten hole size?

Am 23.05.2022 um 23:58 schrieb Terry Pinnell:

They say: Fits 17mm to 20mm.

And a little less pricey.

Reply to
Matthias Czech

That probably explains it - it's a 3/8" BSP thread which is nearly 17mm diameter.

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Thanks Matthias, that's better!

Clive: Was just about to post this image, then saw you got there before me! I'll include it anyway for anyone who ends up here with a similar query.

Terry Pinnell

Our cistern- since replaced- was a pain. The flush had a mind of its own. In the end, I removed the syphon flush and replaced it with a flap one which came with a push button. That required some ‘modification’ to the mounting ring to make it fit but it worked a treat in the end.

Then, we had the whole bathroom replaced….

Reply to
Brian