Zanussi Fidge Question

I have a Zanussi Fridge/Freezer DF77 30FF. The evapouration tray on top of the compressor has cracked/melted over time (it's about 12 years old). Does anyone know where I might get a replacement? - no luck so far!

Thanks.

Alex.

Reply to
Alex

Egbert Nobacon

Thanks Egbert. Good advice.

I changed the thermostat a couple of years ago and have had no problems since. Setting is about '3' and the freezer is -18 degrees with a normal 'on' cycle, so I think it's all OK.

I'll try the site you suggested.

Alex.

Reply to
Alex

we're talking a tray to evaporate water drops, surely you have an empty tuna tin?

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Reply to
Alex

The steal tray on the compressor of a 20 year old hotpoint fridge rusted through. I lined it with aluminium foil about

5 years ago, and it's been running like that ever since.
Reply to
Andrew Gabriel