you tube

I run an advert blocker on you tube because I can't tollerate adverts does this stop the 'creators' getting paid ? ....can't find an answer

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Jim Stewart ...

'If you truly support a youtuber you would not use ad block on their channel, it is basically like stealing from them'

stuff them they deserve NOTHING

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Yep, fuckem.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Often it stops you viewing those which sponsor the content. There are legitimate uses for adverts, my main gripe withadverts is that often an otherwise accessible web site is ruined due to inaccessible code in the adverts screwing up the screenreading for me. In my view, they should be responsible and make adverts accessible as well.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff