You can tell it's cold

That weird.. I was up very eraly and Holland was coming this way - its flipped - and 'other' has really got into gear. I cannot discover what OTHER is - all 400MW of it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thousands of Harrys.

Reply to
grimly4

I doubt it. It came onstream at about 4 a.m and unless harry is backfeeding his tarriff with a genny...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Unless remaindered stock of vanity-published books counts as biomass?

Reply to
Andy Burns