WTD: small ceramic corner piece

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to describe this in words but I'll try.

I have a shower over my bath (above the taps) and a shower curtain that runs along the long side of my bath.

I have a problem whereby water drips down the back wall, where my shower is attached and behind the taps.

This is all sealed ok except, at the edge of the bath, water drips down on to the floor/wall.

What I am looking for, and I'm pretty sure I've seen this in at least one other person's house, is a small triangular (or quarter round) piece that will fit flush with my bath and the back wall to prevent water dripping off.

I am aware that you can buy glass (etc.) screens that will do the job. But I want to stick to using a curtain for the time being and I think that just a small piece of something will do the job.

I've searched all our local tile shops and large DIY chains to no avail.

Anyone have any idea where I may locate such a 'thing'.

Cheers, Dan.

Reply to
danw

You can seal a narrow piece of acrylic sheet on the wall and bath, just enough to take you past the taps and stop the dripping, and still use the curtain as your main screen.

This might help explain what I mean:

BigWallop

Anything like this?

BillR

Reply to
danw

> Exactly, thanks very much Bill.

i used one of those tile edgings(ceramic) from b&q(sorry) and glued it to the edge with silicone

Reply to
Mindwipe