WTD large white tile

I'm looking for a couple of those large tiles, 100cm by 33.3cm. The manufacturer has let me down on them, and I am wondering if anyone has a couple spare, or knows of someone who keeps them in stock?
I'm not looking for a figured one, just plain mirror finish white.
Any ideas?
--
spamtrap in place. bobharvey europe com

A trifle large for anyone to have a "couple spare" I would have thought! Just for interest who manufactures tiles this large - have you a web address?
--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

http://www.porcelanosa.co.uk/individual.ASP?id=6