WTD Jigsaw Blade

hi im looking for a fine metal cutting jigsaw blade bosch fitting for scrolling work tried wicks b & q and a couple of hardware stores but they all have straight cutting blades but none for scrolling Cheers

Reply to
angus

If you're talking about Bosch system T mounting blades then you can definitely get them from D&M -

I got a pack of Ultra (the manufacturer's name) 8015 blades from there the other week and they are approx 4mm in width (those particular ones are no good for metals, but I'm sure they do others) so you can cut tight radiuses.

Axminster will probably also sell similar blades.

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

cheers Richard they did have the ones I needed

Reply to
angus