Would it be possible to have

John Rumm

Thank you Guys. I didn't know anything like quotefix existed. It make things much easier to read as well as send. It has now been placed in my software archive box in case future re-installations are required.

I am a much happier bunny now, cause I read the posts in one go, instead of having to hunt through where people have replied in between the previous text. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

Oh come on! I wasn't rude. Merely pointing out that you can't have it both ways. if you don't like the state of the group, don't respond to obvious spammers like BW did.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison

[snip]

Relax, on the usenet scale of rudeness it wasn't that bad, but enough to spoil my enjoyment of an interesting thread. When someone asks for assistance, however framed, saying they are idiotic is, to say the least, unhelpful.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison