Workshop/outbuilding shelving

Any suggestions as to where to source decent quality but cheap shelving
suitable for workshops and outbuildings?
I've come across
Does anyone have experience
of these guys, or are there any other recommendations?
Cheers,
Piers
Reply to
Piers Finlayson
We buy our racking from these guys:
been dealing with them for quite some time, and they are fantastic, can't recommend them enough.
Reply to
Grunff
In article , snipped-for-privacy@packom.net=20 says...
Focus in Telford. They're closing down and selling off their shelving=20 for =A315 a section. --=20 Skipweasel. Never knowingly understood.
Reply to
Skipweasel

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in