Working with brass - book recommendation

Hi all,
I am a the planning stage of a project which will require the
fabrication of several brass parts. I've worked lots with steel, and a
little with aluminium, but brass is new territory for me.
Can anyone recommend a good book on working with brass (cutting,
finishing, lacquering etc)?
TIA
Reply to
Grunff
It's mainly about decorative silversmithing through to jewellery, but Tim McCreight's "The Complete Metalsmith" is always worth having
Reply to
Andy Dingley

Site Timeline Threads