Worcester DT20RF Faulty?

Can you wire this in wrongly! It seems our hot water and heating are the other way round. I turn the hot water on and our heating comes on. I turn the heating in and our hot water turns on. Very confused!! Anyone else had this it has our plumber plugged this in upside fown?
Well since you are using Home Owners Club which has to be pretty daft, the fact that your boiler is also a bit twisted does not surprise me at all! Brian
--
----- --