Worcester boiler- water gushing from key hole

Repressurised the boiler. Turned the square know until water stopped entering the boiler. Turned key to unlock position pulled out and water is running freely gushing out of the hole. Bunged key back in but don't know what to do now! Pressure is currently at 2 but not increasing.

Reply to
natasha

There is normally a second small square ended tap near where the key goes in. That needs to be turned off before removing the key.

Reply to
John Rumm

W/B instruction video ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Need to tighten it a bit more.

Reply to
GB

IIRC the usual procedure (not recommended by WB) is to leave the pressure loop turned on (another tap) and the plastic key permanently in place.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Yes, I was told by the installer not to remove the key. I am beginning to see why.

Reply to
Scott