Woodweave blinds repair

I have some woodweave blinds on the ceiling of my conservatory which are now falling apart. I plan to sell my house soon so I don't want to go to the expense of buying new blinds.

The blinds are held together by cotton that is falling apart where the blinds attach to the wires that keep them close to the ceiling glass. I was wondering whether I could use some sort of tape to hold them together but I can't think what would be effective. Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone sorted this problem out in a different way?

Reply to
Adrian Cotton

Take them down and throw them in the bin, the roof will look better to potential buyers without them

Reply to
Phil L