Women

FFS either learn how to understand a joke or just learn how to make nice hair do.

Don't try to do both at the same time.

Reply to
ARW

Better still, make nice tea.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

But whatever you do DO NOT get in to conversation re DIY, I have spent 2 hours trying to explain why I need different saws both hand and power variations, she still doesnt get it....A saw is a saw to kitchen warriors.

Reply to
ss

Ask her why she needs, wooden, plastic and metal spoons.

Reply to
Bob Eager

That equals ...divorce! We are not allowed to question them and in any case they woudnt know the answer :-)

Reply to
ss

And bamboo. And silicone.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Yours maybe, but quite a few women are very good at DIY. I'd imagine if you are not interested it all seems a bit odd. Have you ever tried to understand the various stitches yu can get on a sewing machine? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Brian-Gaff scribbled

Yes, but I'm lost with knitting. HTF can they knit, talk and watch the box at the same time?

Reply to
Jonno

Years of practice in their crone outfits sitting waiting for the tumbrils.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Because none of those activities requires a brain.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, they're all quite clearly explained in the manual.

As is threading them up, winding bobbins, and attaching feet.

Waste of time though, some staples and gaffer tape will hold most textiles together.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Some of those replies remind me of Isis Wenger a few months ago.

pamela

Yes and I can use one and also knit, but there lies another issue when I tell her the tension in her stiches is wrong, goes ballistic is an understatement, still I risk that to wind her up but never never will I even suggest she has under or over cooked some veg, I dont think I would survive.

Reply to
ss

They are for the bedroom.

Reply to
Bob Eager

You married yet :-)???

Reply to
harry

Bamboo???

Reply to
S Viemeister

Yep. All the rage with tree huggers and Gaiaphiles:

Chris Hogg

Well, yes. I've had bamboo _kitchen_ tools for ages. I was wondering what Bob used bamboo for in the _bedroom_...

Reply to
S Viemeister

Whisking the bedtime ovaltine?

Owain