Wolf power tools - any good?

The fridge we inherited has a label:

Technology by Bush Service by Argos

It's rubbish. The best service Argos could provide is to take it away.

(and it's almost certainly a whitelabel actually made by someone else)

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Oh, it is. We have one (purchased in an emergency back during the first lockdown)

Reply to
Bob Eager

I still have a Karrimor rucsack from the late '60s. It's decidedly tatty but I keep it as it has an L-frame. I can strap quite large items to it, using the sack as padding, to carry them home.

Reply to
PeterC