With Plusnet Ceasing Mobile Services...

....I am trying to contact them to transfer me to EE, lines are all suffering long waits.

Reply to
Smolley

Just cancel paying them, they will soon notice. As a matter of interest, why at the moment is there so much musical chairs on mobile companies? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I needed to transfer my sim only phone with same phone number accounts to EE. I eventually spoke to a very helpful man who did all the business for me, same tariff for a year. Sims should arrive Friday.

Reply to
Smolley

What's wrong with using the website setup to switch Plusnet subscribers to EE?

Reply to
mm0fmf

There was no need, plusnet supplied a phone number and it all could be completed on the phone. There is no substitute for talking to a human.

Reply to
Smolley

Obviously I don't know in this case, but there is too much of this assuming everyone can use a web site going on. I know a lot of people who only use email, or have no online system at all, and they have to be accommodated. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Did you not get the email from PN, with the link taking you to EE, to subscribe to them at a special price? £6 unlimited, unlimited, 5Gb per month. I moved from PN to EE, following the offer, was moved the next day, with my old number.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

What is this all about? What is PN no longer doing?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Mobiles, and landlines for new customers. The current PN offer is broadband only. Existing customers can keep their landlines working, but not after

2025 (unless PN release a VOIP service).

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Thanks, that's clear. Now what's the chance of them doing a VOIP service?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Zero?

Reply to