Wireless World February 1965

Hi again to everyone in the group,

Just a few lines to say "thanks" to all who responded to my request for a copy of the wireless world article.

Someone has kindly e-mailed me a copy of the article so I can now continue my research.

Thanks again to everyone who responded.

Best wishes,

Des.

Reply to
d29602960

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Performance anxiety.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon