wireless eetra light light switch + so,e persomal stuff y don't rea;;y want to knoww!

Hi, You'll immediately think "why doesn't this lazy ******** google the answer himself? It's cos I'm having an excellent time lying in bed listening to the radio stoned like a junkie on prescription drugs! I can type ok with my cordless keyboard lying down, occasionally glancing at the monitor, but can't usually sit up. Sometimes I get a rush of energy and can trot around the house doing things, I'm which case I like to do some high tech diy things like glue things to the wall. OK enough of that. I thought i'd tell you lest i get the obvious reply "sod off; google it yourself. ....................................... I bought a few of these; item 1 on the shopping list, from B&Q for just a tenner as opposed to =A334 on Google Shopping. You put a bayonet fitting between the bulb and the socket, then as many remote wireless swiches where you like, so I have one by the door and one by the bed.

I cant do this for my 'behind the bed flourescant' as it obviously doesn't have a bayonet fitting. Could you find me a similar thing wher the receiver is an in-line thing that needs me to interrupt the mains cable to the light with an inline receiver, terminal block connections either end, ( screwed to the wall near the tube, probably - not buried),and wireless switch glued to my bedpost? The bed is sometimes moved around.

Cheers I secretly love talkin' 'bout myself!

Tony

Reply to
tonyjeffs