Winnie The Pooh Wallpaper - Where?

Anyone know where I can get Winnie The Pooh wallpaper. I have seen one we quite like, generally white with the characters all over.

B&Q - No Joy Focus - No Joy

Reply to
Motorbiker

A proper decorators merchant/wall paper supplier should be able to order it, if it's still available. Try Yellow Pages? ;)

list a couple of designs, looks more brownish that white background though.

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Called "Classic Winnie / Kool 4 Kids 2" by Brewers if you wanted to look, product code 36-109

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Focus have one on their website though...

Lee

The Disney Store ?

Reply to
Johnny

Disney does not do Winnie the Pooh. Their production is complete sacrilege of a British institution. Red coat and an American accent, indeed? Sequoias in the Hundred Acre Wood? Whatever next?

I hate to think how they'll mangle Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Reply to
Andy Hall

In message , Andy Hall managed to combine nouns and verbs in a pleasing form to communicate the following;

Ford Prefect has an American accent

:-(

More here...

to plot...

I know the OP wanted wallpaper but we had great fun buying and making stencils for our sons bedroom (done with a fish theme), I'm sure Winnie the Pooh stencils are easily sourced, loads more fun, cheaper and much more personal. That bedroom is now the guest room and we don't have the heart to paint over the fish, I'm almost minded to wallpaper the room (Imagine the faces when any future owners strip off the paper and find our fish...).

Ho hum...

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

"Andy Hall" wrote | Disney does not do Winnie the Pooh. Their production is | complete sacrilege of a British institution. Red coat and | an American accent, indeed? Sequoias in the Hundred Acre | Wood? Whatever next?

"... when Winnie the Pooh gets lost in the mall while taking Eyeore to his cognitive behavioural therapist"

The Disneypooh character is still within copyright, but I think E H Shepherd's original drawings are out of copyright. I think there is/was an exhibition of his original drawings and illustrations; I saw it a couple of years ago.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

GrAnnie

Let's hope the copyright runs out, the whole thing gets oversold and everybody loses interest.

The Real Thing. Do you remember where it was?

Reply to
Andy Hall

"Andy Hall" wrote | > but I think E H | >Shepherd's original drawings are out of copyright. I think there is/ | > was an exhibition of his original drawings and illustrations; I | > saw it a couple of years ago. | The Real Thing. Do you remember where it was?

It was in the Smith museum in Stirling. It appears to have been at a few locations. A google gives

the exhibition is from the Shepard Archive at the University of Surrey and features more than 70 illustrations, letters, books and memorabilia.

"The Man Who Drew Pooh" gives many google hits. Surrey.ac.uk includes
information for archivist and access enquiries:

Owain

Excellent. Thanks. I clearly need to make a pilgrimage.... :-)

Reply to
Andy Hall