Windows 10 license pricing

Got it. Thanks, Harry.

Reply to
Martin

I've not bothered "activating" Win 10, I don't see the point. Yes, there is a permenant white, semi-transparent "Activate Windows" DOG bottom right corner and you can't customise the UI(*) but everything else works including updates.

As someone else has pointed out Win 10 comes with weapons grade spyware and will try really hard to make you sign up for one drive and/or use Cortana. Dig about on the web for how to switch those (mostly) off and the dozen ish other things it wants do.

(*) Gave up altering UI's on computers years ago, takes to long to get it back when you have to reinstall or move machine. And the really annoying bit's of the Windows UI aren't tweakable anyway.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice