Win7 update.

I have two computers which share many facilities. The one I'm using for this is a RISC OS one - the other a Win7 PC. Via a RISC OS prog, they share things like a printer and scanner. And allow compatible file exchanges.

One very useful part was sharing a clipboard for text.

After a recent Win7 upgrade, the clipboard part only now works RISC OS to PC. Not PC to RISC OS.

Nothing has been changed on the RISC OS side for years, so I'm guessing something in that Win7 upgrade is stopping the export from the clipboard.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maybe this?

Richard