Why don't we have spherical wheels on computer chairs, which would easily rotate in any direction, like the ones in the old mice?

I'm half a metre from a 40" monitor. Try it, you'll never go back. Lovely for reading text, playing games, watching TV, Youtube, everything. It uses my whole 3D vision area.

I just have the keyboard in front of me, and a space to the side for papers, I can just scoot over on the chair.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No it doesn't with ball transfer tables.

Nope.

But only does that where there is lots of dirt.

Reply to
chop

I took it's meaning to be 'Not a quality issue' (Chinglish style translations are always quite amusing, to me.).

Nothing to do with size, That it will not work the 'right way up' (i.e. ball down(according to the manufacturer) so no good for a chair.

Reply to
soup

Pah, it'll be fine. So why was TINY written?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Same here.

Commander Kinsey

I would expect serious eye strain from that and it wouldn't work for three screens, which what I have.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

No.... eye strain is less when text is larger and easier to read.

I have 5. The 40" straight in front of me, and four 17-20" ones around it. A column of 3 to my right, and one above the 40", next to the stereo.

You don't need so many monitors if one can serve as 2.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

TINY simply stands for This Is Not You. Maybe not much used nowadays, but it basically means the 'you' mentioned is the general 'you' and is not specific to one person. So much less pretentious then "one".

Reply to
soup

I detest acronyms, at my last place of work they actually had two the same.

I would have written "Not a lot of use for a computer chair"

Reply to
Commander Kinsey