Who's got the best workshop?

Inspired by another thread, where someone mentioned a tradesman's van racking had everything filed, I remembered the best workshop I've ever seen.

This place:

used to work out of a place in Wimbledon that was basically a shed

- but once the doors were opened, it was like nasa inside.

And those pics aren't idealised - it was that perfect when I took my bike cylinder heads into him!

So can anyone top that? Pictures please!

Reply to
dom

LSR