Who's got the best workshop?

Inspired by another thread, where someone mentioned a tradesman's van
racking had everything filed, I remembered the best workshop I've ever
seen.
This place:
used to work out of a place in Wimbledon that was basically a shed
- but once the doors were opened, it was like nasa inside.
And those pics aren't idealised - it was that perfect when I took my
bike cylinder heads into him!
So can anyone top that? Pictures please!
Reply to
dom

Site Timeline Threads